Brooklyn Heights Brownstone


Images via Jennifer Ramos blog Made by girl

more images here 1100 Architect
What Jennifer Ramos says in her blog about this place:

"Brooklyn Dreamin'

Architectural Digest had published photos of this reinvigorated, 1840's Brooklyn Heights Brownstone, which was amazing! The Architects, Interior and Landscape design were all done by 1100 Architect. Brooklyn is like a min, mini, version of Manhattan. The first time I visited my best friend in Williamsburg, I was blown away by all the young & creative types, that I thought were only living in the city. Boy was I wrong. Brooklyn is amazing...and living in a place like this must make it a dream. The Architects did a wonderful job here."


7 comments:

  1. Brillante Interiors

    I agree,
    Williamsburg is fantastic and I visited galleries and artists there in my last trip.What a dicovery. Fascinating and vibrant.Had Lunch at FADA. Then to
    Brooklyn Height to visit Wenda Gu, exciting art.
    Thanks for bringing back memories.

     
  2. Healing Naturaly

    Thank You so much for the visit, I'm glad it brought you good memories, it looks like a lovely place to live.
    Have a happy Easter.

     
  3. Charlie
    This comment has been removed by the author.  
  4. Patchwork Harmony

    how gorgeous... love the floor to ceiling windows. x

     
  5. Anonymous

    Brooklyn is definitely where it's at! I love how they've respected the original architectural details (those mouldings!) while giving the house some new life!

     
  6. Charlie

    Isabel,
    I love this house! I would live there in a heartbeat. Thank you for sharing them!

    On another note...I cannot believe that this is Brooklyn today. My mother's best friend used to live there way back in the day and wow, what a difference! I remember that we could not even walk the area alone. Great to see the change.

     
  7. Dana Frigerio

    I added this post on my blog
    grazie1000
    dana
    http://dana-gardendesign.blogspot.com/2010/01/brooklyn-heights-brownstone.html

    love yourblog!

     

Post a Comment